To re-establish The Bell for the benefit of the community, and for generations to come, whilst building a reputation for being a warm, inclusive and financially viable community ‘hub’ for all to enjoy .
To broaden the range of services that The Bell currently offers, enabling us to attract more customers and increase the appeal to our local base plus the wider community within the Wreake Valley and further afield.
Aims & Objectives
- Our local pub, owned, protected and supported by our local community
- A village community where members have a say in the future direction and core values of the pub
- To offer a broad selection of good quality and reasonably priced food and drink
- To be an attractive and welcoming venue which is accessible to all
- To provide a community meeting place, free to use and accessed by a wide range of users
- To have a positive social impact, by promoting inclusion and become a ‘hub’ for the community
- To provide an opportunity for people to meet, work and develop new skills
- Establishing and maintaining the financial viability of The Bell Inn for the future